Tuesday, September 21, 2010

discussion questions

1. I believe that over time amateur or homegrown production will continue to improve over time. The more people see these well done home grown productions the more people will practice the more people will do it themselves. However, i do not think that professional production will decline in quality. I think as a whole production and advertisement will grow in quality. i believe the pros will always have the better quality due to their funds that allow them more technology and equipment. however i have seen some amateur ads that have been pretty incredible through the use of photoshop and other software.

2. Basically I only use facebook as my social network website. I have a myspace too though. i actually made them both relatively around the same time. within a week of each other. I maybe used my myspace for 8 months and im still using facebook from 3 years ago. myspace was just too hard to navigate, i was getting to many "fake" friend requests from robots trying to advertise to me. It really just didnt give me what i wanted out of my social networking website. I wanted a fast and easy way to post blog entries, videos and pictures, and see what my friends were doing. facebook seemed like the perfect fit for me so i stuck with it and i have very few complaints. I believe if facebook didnt begin as it had. only for college students, it wont not have exploded as it did. facebook was like this secret society that you get into once you graduate highschool and everyone wanted to see what it was about. then once it went public to everyone and anyone, many people started making accounts. yes, facebook is here to stay, i even plan on seeing the new movie about facebook that comes out soon. very soon i think they will come out with their own music players (facepod) or something like that. they will expand this company as much as they can.

1 comment:

  1. I like your commentaries (as usual), but I think you could have taken these further (based on your other work)
    B+

    Please also make effort to help me out and speak your strong and thought out opinions during class discussions, I think you can really help the class to think and help open your classmates minds.
    best,
    TJ

    ReplyDelete